Cosmetic dentistry transforms Ellisville smilesIn the care of Dr. Andrew Mitchell and Dr. Scott Mitchell, your spectacular smile can be a reality. We create beautiful smiles with optimal function every day. Our dentists bring a unique blend of technical expertise, artistry, and experience to every cosmetic dentistry procedure they perform. Many of the stunning smiles you see in Ellisville, Ballwin, and West County have benefitted from their touch.
It is time to smile!The first step in improving the appearance of your smile is to schedule a free consultation. Oral problems such as cavities or gum disease must be addressed first. But with great care for aesthetics. The Drs. Mitchell believe that if it shows in your smile, it is cosmetic in nature. Thus, your treatment plan may include procedures such as:
- Teeth whitening – A brighter, younger looking smile can be achieved with our safe, effective whitening procedures. Choose from custom bleaching trays for use at home, or a single in-office visit.
- Tooth-colored fillings – With durable composite resin materials, others will never know you had a filling.
- Veneers – These thin shells of tooth colored porcelain cover the front part of teeth. Veneers are a good option to mask discoloration or fractured teeth, or to reshape the look of the mouth due to misalignment or crooked teeth.
- Crowns – Crowns or “caps” restore teeth that are badly broken, decayed, or have had root canal treatment. A crown completely covers the tooth, reinstating look and function, while supporting remaining structure underneath. Crowns are generally made of porcelain material to match surrounding teeth.
- Replacement teeth – Dental implants are permanent, with the same strength and stability as natural teeth. A fixed bridge, usually made of porcelain to match your smile, spans the space where a tooth is missing. We also offer partial, full, and implant-supported dentures.
- Orthodontics – Traditional braces or Invisalign clear aligners bring beautiful spacing and symmetry to your smile.
Call Dr. Andrew Mitchell on (636) 227-6945 or Dr.Scott Mitchell on (636) 227-0400 to schedule a smile makeover consultation.